Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ROBERT WICKHEM


Robert Wickhem lives in Monona. He has two children : Brian, 34 and Carly,25. Bob is "living the dream as principal and owner of Bob Wickhem Solutions, LLC.

And just what has he been doing ? "Most of my career, I've been involved in the audio, video and business theater production business. I try, sometimes unsuccessfully, to balance that with my passions for travel, road cycling and wine appreciation (I appreciate a lot!) I enjoy the constant challenge of keeping up with new technologies and am a student of how they change our lives."

Favorite memories? "To this day I am amazed at the quality of education I got at EHS with many fewer resources available and much higher demand on the nuns time. The nuns at EHS were amazing."

Looking forward to seeing you in July !

No comments: