Friday, March 19, 2010

DANIEL LYNAUGH

Dan Lynaugh is retired from the Post Office after a 35 year career.

And so how is he spending his time? "I am married. My wife is also a retired Postmaster. I have three wonderful children, all married and doing well. I have 5 grandchildren, with more likely in the future. I spend about 7 months a year at our home in Eagle River, the rest in the Madison area for now. I hope to winter in Florida or Arizona in the future. "


His favorite memories? " My favorite memory of EHS was the first floor flat we kept senior year at 314 N. Broom St. near campus. I recall having a lot of fun there. We should have thought of that prior to senior year."

Dan, hope we see you in July....... and if we'd had that apartment too much earlier - we 'd have had to take a bus.

No comments: