Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LINDA POPE

Linda Accardo Pope and her husband Charles live in Whitewater, Wisconsin. They have five children: Carrie Mathison, 35 - Christopher Pope, 33 - Nathan Pope, 30 - Abigail Zinzoe, 28 and Charles Pope, 24. AND they have 4 grandchildren.

Linda is employed "Pope Farms, Housewife"

What has she been doing? " I have a teaching degree but never taught fulltime but it did come in handy raising 5 children. I was very active in my childrens school and religious education. My husband farms @50000 acreas of corn so that keeps us very busy. I keep "the books" and run for parts! We enjoy spending time spoiling our 4 grandkids. The farm holds us close to home but we do escape to AZ for a bit most winters. "

Hope to see you in July Linda, and thank you.

No comments: