Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PATTY HOAG


Patty Kellogg Hoag is living in Waukesha, WI and has two sons, 25 year old twins Matt and Chris. She has just retired - LUCKY !!

what has she been doing all these years? "Good question...I'll think about it and get back to you "

How about some memories? "I've nothing but wonderful memories, seriously...EVEN when I was in trouble, (like getting reamed out daily by Sr. Seraphica for the worst record of tardiness in the history of EHS...even though I lived a block and a half away &&& getting caught toilet papering the trees outside the girl's bathroom on 3rd floor...by leaning out the bathroom windows &&& getting "asked to leave" various classes whenever I was unsuccessful in stifling my uncontrollable laughter...in fact bursting my eardrum when plugging my nose in World History class thanks to Mary Kammer, Bill Manion and Terry Skolaski, etc. etc). I truly adored my years at EHS, wouldn't have changed a thing and send kudos out to the Sinsinawa Dominicans who educated, nurtured, entertained &&& disciplined me for four awesome years! "

Thank you ! we should all have your memory......maybe you could have a table at the reunion and tell the rest of us what we did in highschool. Honestly, you're amazing. See you in July.

No comments: