Wednesday, March 24, 2010

JEAN LEPRO

Jean Padrutt Lepro and her husband Brian live in Verona, WI and have three children: Calvin, 24 - Noah,22 - and Susie 20. Jean is presently working part-time as an office manager at a church.

So how has she been filling her days these past years? "I work mornings during the week and spend afternoons running errands, walking my black lab, Libby, and spending time with my husband, Brian. We cook healthy meals together and enjoy trying new recipes. We've spent a lot of evenings this winter catching up on movies we've missed. I just finished painting my daughter's bedroom and we have some remodeling plans in the works for this spring. All three of my children are in college so we see a lot of them on breaks from school. One of them goes to UW-Madison so we see him every few weekends as well. I have been visiting a sister who lives northwest of Phoenix almost every winter. She and her husband grow native desert plants for revegetation and landscaping. I like hauling hose around their property, watering cool desert plants and getting cacti and succulents ready for show. I also enjoy reading, gardening, playing with my cats and knitting. "

Favorite EHS memories? "Hanging out with Denise L'Heureux, choir and art."


Hope we see you in July !

No comments: