Friday, March 5, 2010

JON WELCH


Jon and his wife Sue are living in Verona, Wi. They have three children: Kathelene Sheridan - 31, Tyler Welch - 29, Kimberly Welch - 24.

Sue and Jon work together - self-employed.........Jon is not quite sure who's the boss.

so - what have they been up to ? "Work ( semi retired, I only work 40 hrs a week instead of 70 hrs ) ,, SKIING all that I can, Tennis 3 or 4 times a week, shooting, fixing up a 1968 Camaro SS... hit the gym some times ( you would think I'd be a lot thinner ).Traveling with Sue.....................did I mention Skiing ???? "

and some memories?? "EHS memories - Racing Joe Gallina to school., Sister Elonise, climbing with John Staley................for the years after that every thing about my wife & kids & Skiing......"

Great to know we will see you in July !

No comments: