Tuesday, April 20, 2010

KATHERINE KOLLINER

Katie Miller Kolliner is living in Hudson, Ohio. She has two children: Joseph is 23 and Daniel is 20.

Katie was retired, widowed , and now working again.

"After college and graduate school, I married Andrew Kolliner and spent my professional years in bank marketing before settling into being a full-time mom in 1987. In 1997, I became a full-time single mom. Now both "children" are in college (one an artist, the other a musician) and I have returned to the work force as a marketing entrepreneur. Recently, I became engaged and will eventually marry one Joseph England. There's no steaming rush at our age!"

Congratulations to you both !

Her favorite memory? "Alternative senior mass held in the old library."

Thanks Katie, hope we will see you in July.

No comments: