Monday, April 19, 2010

JOSEPH COOPER



Joe Cooper and his wife Sue live in Madison. They have four children: Jennifer, 33 - Travis, 30 - Courtney, 28 - and Cary, 23. They also have four grandchildren.

Joe is working at the UW "32 years at UW-Residence Halls … Assistant Director of Physical Facilities "

How does he enjoy his days? "I am the Head Coach at West HS in Girls Volleyball & Assistant Coach at Edgewood HS in softball. I (along with Sue) love to garden, walk our dog and bug my grandchildren (all girls!!!)"

How about his favorite memories....."In high school it was my friends, our apartment our senior year (I Felt a Thigh) & sports – my favorite teacher or coach of all time was George Chrsyt (who I think of a lot when I am coaching) "

Thanks Joe - great to know we'll see you in July!

No comments: