Thursday, April 22, 2010

CHRISTOPHER RODGERS


Chris Rodgers and his wife Theresa live in LaGrange Park, Ill. He is Vice President at Central Steel and Wire. He spends his time "Working and striving to avoid the Grim Reaper".

How about some favorite memories? "My favorite memory during the HS school years that I am willing to discuss openly was the UHaul escapade.

My favorite post HS memory involving classmates was the summer immediately after graduation when Peter Bergenske, Don Esser, Barb Hansen and I bummed around Europe with Bergenske and Rodgers ending up in Moscow. Peter and I played frisbee in Red Square and narrowly avoided arrest by fleeing Kremlin guards and getting lost in GUM Dept store among the shoppers. There was another incident on that trip which is probably in KGB files and I ain't talking. "

Hope you'll make it in July Chis......hey - it's a short drive and I want more details.

No comments: